Saturday, May 28, 2016

Another Showing

Friday's showing was cancelled, but not before we left for the day.  We came home to get the voice mail saying it was cancelled.  I would have been out of the house anyway.  I just had to take Caesar with me.

Saturday's showing was scheduled for 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.  I'm glad to have showings, but why do I have to leave the house almost all day.  I hung out at Sheets on Simpson drinking a coffee in the shade at the rear of the store.  Caesar was on a leash on the chair.  A couple driving seperate cars came in.  They both had dogs in their cars.  The lady stayed in her car mostly.  When she was inside it was only for a couple of minutes and the windows were cracked.  The man was inside for almost 15 minutes.  The temperature was in the high 80s.  He didn't even have the windows cracked.  I told the woman that if he didn't come back in 2 minutes, I would call the police.  She went in and got him. When he came out verbally attacked me, calling me names, etc.  It upset me.  Some people just don't take any responsibility.

Next door neighbor called me yesterday and asked me not to sell to blacks or Muslims.  I told her that was illegal.  Besides, I don't even know who sees the property.  I'm not feeling very warm and fuzzy toward my fellow man.



No comments:

Post a Comment